Thursday, August 17, 2006

Phunny Phone Calls

James and I are in the middle of a discussion about serious stuff concerning his cheating ex-girlfriend. People are heard talking in the background. Suddenly he says to someone in the room, "Goodbye Tyler."
Me: Wait, is that Tyler Tyler?
James: Yes.
Me: Tell him I say hello.
James: Summer says hello.
Tyler grabs phone.
Tyler: Hey Lover!
Me: Hey.
Tyler: What are you up to?
Me: About to sleep, because I'm soo tired.
Tyler: Well, are you going to dream about me?
Me: No.
Tyler: Shut up! You're so going to dream about me.
Me: I don't think so.
Tyler: Yeah you are. Let's hang out sometime!
Me: All right, just call me.
Tyler: Okay, goodnight Lover, I just grabbed the phone from James.
Me: Goodnight.
James regains control over the phone.
James: Uh yeaah, I'll call you in the morning. Bye.
Hangs up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home