So I got into the shower, and because my dial is reversed I turned the dial to hot. I was already naked, so I stepped in. I soaked my hair and brushed it back. Then I picked up the soap, and lathered my spots making sure every spot was bubbly. Because bubbly means clean. Decided that it was unnecessary to wash my hair in this trip to the shower because I already did it yesterday... or this morning, I can't remember.
Okay, the point is:
The goddamn point is:
Is that when I thought I was finished, I shut off the water, got out and realized bubbles were still in the spots. I hadn't even bothered to rinse the bubbles out of the spots.
Yeah I could've narrated this story _______
Yeah you could shut the ________
Yeah take off your pants and touch ________
Okay, the point is:
The goddamn point is:
Is that when I thought I was finished, I shut off the water, got out and realized bubbles were still in the spots. I hadn't even bothered to rinse the bubbles out of the spots.
Yeah I could've narrated this story _______
Yeah you could shut the ________
Yeah take off your pants and touch ________

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home