Have you drank also of the intoxicating draught?
Right now, I just want to:
learn harmonica
buy the string theory program from NOVA
finish high school with a B or higher in all my classes
get a book on quantum physics
get a sitar and learn how to play it
learn some Arabic for the trip this summer
get a passport
possibly get a car, and consequently a job
find out what the hell my passion is
patch up the holes in my jeans (except the ones in the knees, because it is so classically unclassical)
get a date to prom, if I don't choose to go to Coachella instead
and make dinner!
(I was watching Motorcycle Diaries and there is this part where they meet this poor couple looking for work, and they ask, why do you travel? And Ernesto says, "Viajamos por viajar." Travel for the sake of travelling, eh Ronny?)
learn harmonica
buy the string theory program from NOVA
finish high school with a B or higher in all my classes
get a book on quantum physics
get a sitar and learn how to play it
learn some Arabic for the trip this summer
get a passport
possibly get a car, and consequently a job
find out what the hell my passion is
patch up the holes in my jeans (except the ones in the knees, because it is so classically unclassical)
get a date to prom, if I don't choose to go to Coachella instead
and make dinner!
(I was watching Motorcycle Diaries and there is this part where they meet this poor couple looking for work, and they ask, why do you travel? And Ernesto says, "Viajamos por viajar." Travel for the sake of travelling, eh Ronny?)

1 Comments:
precisely.
Post a Comment
<< Home