Modern Love
I feel really useless in life, just going to school. I don't want to follow the path most people take after high school because I don't want to feel useless my whole life.
I feel like the only person in miles who has reached the postconventional level of moral development. Except this one teacher at my school who left during the summer to teach in Africa. Amazing.
I really feel like joining the peace corps right after high school, but I know with more schooling I'll be better prepared. I'm not sure what to study though, probably environmental science. I really would like to do photo journalism or something. That would be awesome.
David Bowie makes me feel better. Rebel, rebel.
I feel like the only person in miles who has reached the postconventional level of moral development. Except this one teacher at my school who left during the summer to teach in Africa. Amazing.
I really feel like joining the peace corps right after high school, but I know with more schooling I'll be better prepared. I'm not sure what to study though, probably environmental science. I really would like to do photo journalism or something. That would be awesome.
David Bowie makes me feel better. Rebel, rebel.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home