One of the many things that bother me in this world is the fact that people forget how insignificant they are. That not only are they so insignificant, but at the same time ignore the reality of other peoples lives. I mean, they are so encompassed in their lifestyle and their surroundings that when someone from another influence begins a conversation with them, they feel so awakened by interest or some bullshit source of enlightenment. The truth is, that where this alien comes from... everyone else is just like they are. And in fact, they are not different at all. In their world, they are just as insignificant as you are in yours.
We feed off eachother. In our world and in our groups, we feed of eachothers ideas, thoughts, presentation, ...everything. No matter what we think of ourselves, or who we associate with--we are what our circle of influence intended us to be. We aren't enlightened, we aren't smart, we just know what we need to know.
I think thats my point, that we know what we need to know.
So then I suppose it's natural adaptation. Adaptation for psychological survival.
Or maybe I just fucking hate hippies, every single kind. I discriminate against. I would like to verbally fuck up a hippy.
And now my precision makes all of what I've written not understandable.
Does it?
We feed off eachother. In our world and in our groups, we feed of eachothers ideas, thoughts, presentation, ...everything. No matter what we think of ourselves, or who we associate with--we are what our circle of influence intended us to be. We aren't enlightened, we aren't smart, we just know what we need to know.
I think thats my point, that we know what we need to know.
So then I suppose it's natural adaptation. Adaptation for psychological survival.
Or maybe I just fucking hate hippies, every single kind. I discriminate against. I would like to verbally fuck up a hippy.
And now my precision makes all of what I've written not understandable.
Does it?

4 Comments:
why do you hate hippies? how can you hate anyone if we're all the same and we know what we need to know? who has the right to hate anyone or judge anyone for what they do if each person has their own purpose that is meaningful to them? Maybe I just don't get your post.
but it's not really the hippy fucking me up
it's the other person
i don't hate circles of people
just on rare occasions do i hate individual people
it's not really hate
it's the polar opposite of admire
which is ... erimda
this is the daily rooster
Post a Comment
<< Home