and if i had walls to be writing on
when are you leaving
for the river
I don't know
but I hope to see you soon
we're all alone
And so very small
insignificant details
in an atomic world
and I can't shake
the feeling
that there was never
any ending
to a plan created
what the fuck
what the hell
will I ever see you
again
to reconnect
our souls to peace
please lemme
see you again.
I don't know when
Remember the old
times
I can't imagine the
future without my
brain thinking this
way
let's see eachother
again and drift
through the norm
The norm of the
evening and clouds
like we used to
shackle time
and continue with
thoughts unthought
of before and we
were connected
once before long
ago in a time far
far away when
your hair was long
and I had perfect
skin and golden
haired friends on
clouds of silver
linings up the
coast of a
dreamland once
again
say tomorrow?
dance and dancing
and danced like
a past dance why
can't I dance like
you
and dream of blue
blacks and whites
on snow covered
mountain tops
keep me waiting
its the only way
I'll survive
'til I'm alive
I can't wait to be
alive again
How come you're not
dead yet? It's not
fair-- is this hell?
or a more perfect
paradise of
suffering out of tune
with syncing stones
and wonderful vibes
of goods and
pleasures to meet
yous and oh I
forgot to mention
ancient colors
we saw that one
time we went without
the usuals into an
abyss of flowing
waves underneath
long gone stars invisible
by the way our eyes
perceive light and
amazing qualities of
water we lived on
for decades like
we drank long ago
before time was time
and was a time when
we didn't dance like
our molecules in the
ice recordings of
players in the sand
stones like stoney
big eyes and dilated
pupils watching a
listening to an idiot
preaching like a
sabelotodo
and we all know
it all we just
don't know it yet
like they did over in that
place where perfect
thoughts are thought
of and evil murks
only in forgotten
memories and under
the moonlight we
rejoice we're not
truly werewolves
but vampires who
have a fetish for
biting not sucking
and driving in the
back seats because
it's possible in
someway where
they have endless
possibilities like this
universe in which
its all possible to
know and think
like beings think
and soulful singers
like singing songs
of birds in trees with
humming things that
buzz and sting and
love eachother like
living together in
our home of supper
time is always
almost here so
be ready time
flies like summertime
is a time and
no one can fly
like those born
with wings watching
through uncurtained
windows of shame
theres no need
to feel ashamed
as they say when
leaves fall and
die and crunch like
crunchy leaves
provide nutrients
for thoughtful soil
who knows what'll
grow next maybe
dry leaves
and
'til the end
and
'til the end
and and and
until it ends and
it all now
this is the
and
for the river
I don't know
but I hope to see you soon
we're all alone
And so very small
insignificant details
in an atomic world
and I can't shake
the feeling
that there was never
any ending
to a plan created
what the fuck
what the hell
will I ever see you
again
to reconnect
our souls to peace
please lemme
see you again.
I don't know when
Remember the old
times
I can't imagine the
future without my
brain thinking this
way
let's see eachother
again and drift
through the norm
The norm of the
evening and clouds
like we used to
shackle time
and continue with
thoughts unthought
of before and we
were connected
once before long
ago in a time far
far away when
your hair was long
and I had perfect
skin and golden
haired friends on
clouds of silver
linings up the
coast of a
dreamland once
again
say tomorrow?
dance and dancing
and danced like
a past dance why
can't I dance like
you
and dream of blue
blacks and whites
on snow covered
mountain tops
keep me waiting
its the only way
I'll survive
'til I'm alive
I can't wait to be
alive again
How come you're not
dead yet? It's not
fair-- is this hell?
or a more perfect
paradise of
suffering out of tune
with syncing stones
and wonderful vibes
of goods and
pleasures to meet
yous and oh I
forgot to mention
ancient colors
we saw that one
time we went without
the usuals into an
abyss of flowing
waves underneath
long gone stars invisible
by the way our eyes
perceive light and
amazing qualities of
water we lived on
for decades like
we drank long ago
before time was time
and was a time when
we didn't dance like
our molecules in the
ice recordings of
players in the sand
stones like stoney
big eyes and dilated
pupils watching a
listening to an idiot
preaching like a
sabelotodo
and we all know
it all we just
don't know it yet
like they did over in that
place where perfect
thoughts are thought
of and evil murks
only in forgotten
memories and under
the moonlight we
rejoice we're not
truly werewolves
but vampires who
have a fetish for
biting not sucking
and driving in the
back seats because
it's possible in
someway where
they have endless
possibilities like this
universe in which
its all possible to
know and think
like beings think
and soulful singers
like singing songs
of birds in trees with
humming things that
buzz and sting and
love eachother like
living together in
our home of supper
time is always
almost here so
be ready time
flies like summertime
is a time and
no one can fly
like those born
with wings watching
through uncurtained
windows of shame
theres no need
to feel ashamed
as they say when
leaves fall and
die and crunch like
crunchy leaves
provide nutrients
for thoughtful soil
who knows what'll
grow next maybe
dry leaves
and
'til the end
and
'til the end
and and and
until it ends and
it all now
this is the
and

4 Comments:
and all this time I thought this was ronny's post.
what's that called? when two brains fuse into one?
oh josh. i cracked up for five minutes after reading your comment.
looks like i need to find a new niche, because i've been ousted!
:)
syncretism
Post a Comment
<< Home