fool-low
What's wrong with following the heart
the bloody pulsing mess.
what's wrong with a mess?
now the brain
talk about a fucking mess
that's like a mess upon a mess upon a mess
A MESS!
if I don't follow the heart, does that mean I'm supposed to follow my brain?
where does the BRAIN lead?
maybe that's the important part.
I know where the heart goes,
you don't have to ponder it pulses for you in the right direction
you can feel it jumping inside the cage.
but the brain.
neurons piled on top of each other
where do they lead?
the brain is not all of me surely.
should I be following something else? my toe don't know
everything just wants to either sleep or eat or shit piss maybe run like a cheetah for no real reason.
but where does that running lead?
am I going in circles??!
maybe the circle is the point maybe that's what IT'S ALL ABOUT.
IT.
This.
EVERYTHING.
You KNOW.
come on you TOTALLY KNOW.
A box leads to a box.
the heart leads to love.
the brain leads to a mess because can anyone figure out the brain?
I guess the question is: what's wrong with love?!
What the fuck is wrong with love?
The idea of love.
of loving.
what's so wrong about following the heart to love like following a chicken across the road
I guess that's why.
You don't want to be on the other side of love.
So is that it then?
Don't follow your chicken heart across the road of love because you will end up on the other side.
But I am no chicken.
I am no dummy because I don't have bird brains.
Oh wait, fuck. brains.
logic over love is like left brain over right, 2D boxes over spiraling circle galaxies,
it's like a period dot the end instead of years of life experiences.
what the fuck is wrong with love?!
I'm feeling defiant.
there's nothing wrong with love
follow your heart damn it. follow it to the fucking grave.
the bloody pulsing mess.
what's wrong with a mess?
now the brain
talk about a fucking mess
that's like a mess upon a mess upon a mess
A MESS!
if I don't follow the heart, does that mean I'm supposed to follow my brain?
where does the BRAIN lead?
maybe that's the important part.
I know where the heart goes,
you don't have to ponder it pulses for you in the right direction
you can feel it jumping inside the cage.
but the brain.
neurons piled on top of each other
where do they lead?
the brain is not all of me surely.
should I be following something else? my toe don't know
everything just wants to either sleep or eat or shit piss maybe run like a cheetah for no real reason.
but where does that running lead?
am I going in circles??!
maybe the circle is the point maybe that's what IT'S ALL ABOUT.
IT.
This.
EVERYTHING.
You KNOW.
come on you TOTALLY KNOW.
A box leads to a box.
the heart leads to love.
the brain leads to a mess because can anyone figure out the brain?
I guess the question is: what's wrong with love?!
What the fuck is wrong with love?
The idea of love.
of loving.
what's so wrong about following the heart to love like following a chicken across the road
I guess that's why.
You don't want to be on the other side of love.
So is that it then?
Don't follow your chicken heart across the road of love because you will end up on the other side.
But I am no chicken.
I am no dummy because I don't have bird brains.
Oh wait, fuck. brains.
logic over love is like left brain over right, 2D boxes over spiraling circle galaxies,
it's like a period dot the end instead of years of life experiences.
what the fuck is wrong with love?!
I'm feeling defiant.
there's nothing wrong with love
follow your heart damn it. follow it to the fucking grave.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home