whoawhoawhat consciousnesssss
Sometimes "now" feels like eternity.
What if we never really die.
Because there's so many possibilities that form other worlds, right? So in some different world we must be alive. So in the ones that we survive and aren't killed in, we'll survive forever. And perhaps there's a world out there in which they've found out how to live forever.
Who knows.
All I know is that I'm thinking. Being conscious is a trip.
ay! I don't know how else to express the way I feel sometimes.
I just FEEL.
I think I'm better at explaining it with paint. Some people can do it beautifully with words. They are very talented.
What if we never really die.
Because there's so many possibilities that form other worlds, right? So in some different world we must be alive. So in the ones that we survive and aren't killed in, we'll survive forever. And perhaps there's a world out there in which they've found out how to live forever.
Who knows.
All I know is that I'm thinking. Being conscious is a trip.
ay! I don't know how else to express the way I feel sometimes.
I just FEEL.
I think I'm better at explaining it with paint. Some people can do it beautifully with words. They are very talented.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home