Never Again
There are things that happen in life that I never see coming. They just sort of... happen. Funny how things work.
So I bought a pregnancy test. Jen made me get it for her. She gave me the money, picked out the cheapest one, and then made me proceed to the check out alone. I grabbed a Snickers bar in the checkout line. When I placed the box on the counter the lady gave me that look, like "a pregnancy test, honestly?" I thought about saying, "It's for a friend." But then I realized that's what they all say. So I said nothing.
I could have said, "I'm a virgin." Because I am. That would have produced an even stranger look. Maybe I could have said, "I think it may be Jesus II."
I'm glad I have a good sense of humor. It was a pretty hilarious experience, with "the look" and all. I just walked out without saying a word.
Oh yeah, Jen isn't pregnant.
So I bought a pregnancy test. Jen made me get it for her. She gave me the money, picked out the cheapest one, and then made me proceed to the check out alone. I grabbed a Snickers bar in the checkout line. When I placed the box on the counter the lady gave me that look, like "a pregnancy test, honestly?" I thought about saying, "It's for a friend." But then I realized that's what they all say. So I said nothing.
I could have said, "I'm a virgin." Because I am. That would have produced an even stranger look. Maybe I could have said, "I think it may be Jesus II."
I'm glad I have a good sense of humor. It was a pretty hilarious experience, with "the look" and all. I just walked out without saying a word.
Oh yeah, Jen isn't pregnant.
1 Comments:
ask her if she'll name it ronny.
Post a Comment
<< Home